Use the most interesting topics and subjects that you have found and do a little keyword research. You can analyze Google results with Google’s keyword tools. You want to identify the most trafficked keywords with the least competition. This keyword research is critical to getting the most traffic from your hard work or investment in creating content. I use a perfect SEO tool that gives me the information that I need to pick the best keyword phrases to base these articles on. This tool is called Jaaxy
You can start with a free account and get your first 30 searches for free as you study this tool you will find that it gives you the most critical keyword information at your fingertips. Jaaxy will provide you with some great information to pick the correct keywords.
Now you have a few choices at this point, you can write your own content or hire writers to generate content for you. This will depend on a few factors, it is time versus money. It will also depend on your skill level and how comfortable you are writing. Out on necessity when I started, I learned how to write my own content, for websites, articles to be distributed ect.
I now have a large portion of my content produced for me by writers that I have come to trust over time. One that I have come to trust and will recommend is Jeff Schuman and his team. http://article-writer.team-schuman.com/ They have a lot of experience and always provided me with good content on the keywords that I provide them. Here is Mr Schuman’s linkedin profile http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jeff-schuman/4a/b32/844
There are many other ways to get content written.
Post your content to a blog or article marketing sites. Here are some great places to start..
Article Sites and Ranking as of 04-18-2012
• http://wordpress.com/ Page Rank 9
• http://www.scribd.com/ Page Rank 8
• http://www.livejournal.com/ Page Rank 8
• http://www.squidoo.com/ Page Rank 7 Original content only
• http://ezinearticles.com/ Page Rank 6 Original content only
• http://www.gather.com/ Page Rank 6
• http://www.wetpaint.com/ Page Rank 6
• http://www.articlecity.com/ Page Rank 5
• http://hubpages.com Page Rank 4 Original content only
• http://business.ezinemark.com/ Page Rank 4
• http://www.streetarticles.com/ Page Rank 3 Original content only
• http://www.easyarticle.org Page Rank 3
• http://articles.submityourarticle.com Page Rank 3
• http://goarticles.com/ Page Rank 3
• http://www.articles3000.com/ Page Rank 3
• http://ezinearticlesnow.com/ Page Rank 2
• http://www.my-article-city.com/ Page Rank 1
Promote your content!
Use the relationships and trust that you have built in these groups and post your content to all of the relevant groups.
Use Social bookmarking to promote and build back links to your articles and content.
Sites like Digg, Delicious, Stumble, Diggo and many others are places that you can bookmark and also build links back to your articles and blog posts
You must generate useful, interesting information to build your brand, generate interest and bring more traffic back to your websites, blogs and squeeze pages.
Set a schedule to post new content regularly.
Next series I will show you how to publish at one of my favorite article sites, http://www.squidoo.com/.
I have great success and get a large amount of traffic from the content I have built at Squidoo. I will be sharing with you how to publish there, promote and get traffic from Squidoo and the search engines using Squidoo. Stop back by and learn some more…